Monday 26 November 2012

November 2012 Glossybox


It's that time of the month again......Glossybox! :o) 

This months Glossybox is 'Stocking Fillers' and its aim is to serve as an inspirational gift guide.  I have to say I've been getting Glossybox for a Year now and this has to be the best so far, also sadly the last one I will be buying as I find I only use a few of the products each month.

What's in my last box;
  • Ayuuri - Sandalwood Face Cream - I've not used this yet as I get a bit worried using new face creams. Looking at reviews other people are very happy with the product saying "it makes your skin soft and it smells nice".
  • Burberry Body Eau de Parfum - It has topnotes of peach, green absinthe and freesia. Personally I see it as a little sophisticated, but also nothing particularly special. 
  • Alison Claire Natural Beauty - Mango Body Butter - This smells amazing, sweet just like Mango.  It's thick body butter that has so far left my skin feeling lovely and smooth.
  • Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat - I'm not a big lover of top coats, I always find they make your nail varnish chip off quicker.  The polish is nice and although rose tinted applies clear to the nails, drying nice and quickly. Not particularly exciting, but certainly useful. 
  • Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant - I've used this a few times before it's a microexoliant powder product infused with rice enzymes. You mix with a little water and massage into the face. Despite the unusual format I got on with it really well and my face felt so clean after using!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...