Sunday 29 July 2012

Week in Pictures #1

It's been my birthday this week so I though I would take a few pictures to show you what goodies I got.
1. Purple Floral Watch from ASOS - £20.00 (early birthday present for myself).
2. The sun was out, nothing better than a Crushberry Blast from Crush.
3. Painted my nails using Barry M - 279 Bright Pink and Rimmel - 045 Misty Jade.
4. Yummy Goat Cheese & Pancetta Pizza from Rocket @ Canary Wharf.

5. Birthday Presents from my Mum & Dad. (Kindle Touch, Candles & Fake Bake)
6. More Presents from my Mum & Dad. (Topshop Pink Pumps, Essie Nail Varnish, Boss Orange Perfume & Lola & Grace Bracelet)
7. Year since we got engaged.
8. Anniversary presents from my Boyfriend. I'm a lucky girl.

9. Birthday presents from my bestie. (River Island Bag, Model Own Lipgloss, HD Brows Palette, Got2b Volmue Powder & Chilli Nuts)
10. Presents from the BF.
11. Marc Jacob Perfumes, Mac Cut the Caper Lipstick & Lush Lip Scrub.
12. Lush Bathbombs.

4 comments:

  1. So jealous of your perfume. Smelt Marc Jacobs Dot yesterday and absolutely loved it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice, I love all the Marc Jacobs perfumes atm! :o) xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! Lovely presents and Happy Birthday!!!

    now following~found you thru BBU Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...