Friday 6 July 2012

June 2012 Empties

I don't have many empties this month, I am really bad at finishing products. I need to finish products before buying new ones.


John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo & Conditioner - This is my HG shampoo & conditioner, I can't live without it. Please see my review here.

Simple Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel - Simple Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel claims to help to soften and gently cleanse the skin and is free of perfume. My skin can be a little tempermental, and often fragrance free-products work better for me but this product don't really work for my skin. If your not prone to breakouts and have sensitive skin I would give this a try but if your like me and you need a little something extra to keep the breakouts at bay I would look for something a little stronger.

Lush Whoosh Shower Jelly - This smells unbelievable, very citrusey and summery. You crush a tiny bit of the product into a shower puff and lather up as normal. It leaves my skin tingly and refreshed, and smelling like grapefruit!

Molton Brown Blissful Templetree Moisture Bath & Shower - This product smells very fresh and what I would decribe as a woodland, out doorsy smell. It does smell like a slightly manly smell but its not too manly for a woman to use. The texture is quite thick but pours easily from the bottle, it works up to a nice foam in the bath or shower. You dont need too much of the product either, which is good as i think it is very expensive.

St Ives Apricot Invigorating Scrub - I've used this product for years, like most scrubs it is of course gritty in texture and gently exfoliates the dull surface cells
to reveal bright, smooth and radiant skin in an instant. I really enjoy using it at night to remove the day and all it's grim.

11 comments:

  1. I really want to try the St Ives Apricot Invigorating Scrub. I found your blog through bbu and am now following
    http://prettylitlefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scent of the Molton Brown blissful templetree!
    Following you via Hello Cotton after finding you through BBU blog hop x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much about simple! I really need to get some! AND I love the Lush shower jelly!! :)

    Great post!
    Found you through BBU Blog Hop, now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Simple!!!

    Following from the BBU Hop! Hope you get a chance to check out my blog <3

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Found you on the BBU Blog Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this scrub as well, i think i never could do the "empties" thingy, i just love to buy ;)
    Hey from the blog hop
    The Amazing World Of J
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used that shampoo and conditioner but it left me with a rash!

    Love your blog! Found it on BBU Blog Hop <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, I am dying to try the St.Ive's scrub. I just bought a Clearasil one which is really good, but I hear so much good stuff about the St. Ive's one! :) I found you through the BBU blog hop!

    Becky
    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Mum loves the Whoosh Jelly :D
    Following you now from the BBU Blog Hop :)
    http://elliesrandommusings.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey hun, found you through the BBU Blog Hop:)
    I'm the same, very rarely actually have any empties at the end of the month to post about, and when I do, it's nowhere near the amount that others seem to! I usually get bored and move onto something else before I get that far, haha.
    Mel x
    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following from BBU Blog Hop! I really love the John Frieda shampoo/conditioner, it helps my blonde highlights looking fresh, great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...