Saturday 28 July 2012

July 2012 Glossybox

This month the theme of the box is based around festivals, so all the products are easy to use on the go.. so what did I get inside my box this month?
Jelly Pong Pong Irish Cream Pavlova Lip Frosting – The first thing I did notice about this was the smell, instantly smelt how sugary and sweet this is, which I love. It remind me of Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub. The colour I have is almost a neon pink with the slightest hint of coral, which is a perfect colour for me.

Kryolan Satin Powder - This micro-fine powder creates an extraordinary shimmer effect to your eyes. I received a peachy/coral colour which again is perfect for my colouring, it lasts for about 8 hours and really looks fresh in the summer light.

Awapuhi Wild Ginger - Texturizing Sea Spray - I have never used a sea spray although i have friends that swear by them! This is a surf inspired spray that adds texture to create a tousled, beachy style. Perfect for spritzing on your hair after swimming on holiday.

MONU Calming Cream - This is a green-tinted cream that is meant to neutralise areas in your skin that are prone to redness. I do have a bit of random redness in the tops of my cheeks, so I might give this a go.

Collin Resultime Gel Collagene Regenerant - I've not used this as I feel this is for old skin. It claims to be multitasking superhero containing 15 key skin molecules.

Overall I am very happy with this months glossybox, I'm glad I have received products that suite my colouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...