Tuesday 10 July 2012

F-A-B Ultra Repair Cream

I LOVE F-A-B ULTRA REPAIR CREAM!!

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is a dermatologically friendly intensive moisturiser. It provides relief from dry, itchy, harsh weather conditions, dermatitis and eczema. It provides immediate relief from itching and minor skin irritation. It is suitable for use anywhere on the body – even the face. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is allergy tested, fragrance free and contains no harsh chemicals.

The cream feels thick, but rubs in very easily. You are not left feeling oily, either. The cream is meant to be fragrance free, but I could definitely smell a hint of something. I've been using this on my face for just over two weeks, I have noticed my skin seems more hydrated and is in better condition, when I have my makeup on my face is glowing.

F-A-B Ultra Repair Cream is available from Boots £8.00 for 56.7g.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Miss B. I found you on BBU Blog Hop. I like your blog. This cream sounds really good and something that I need because I have really sensitive and dry skin. Thanks for sharing! Please check out my blog and follow me ^.^ www.missyungquainth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great!

    Found your blog through the BBU blog hop and really like it, have subscribed :)

    http://wonderwall-93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review
    found you via bbu blog hop :)
    lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just popping by on the blog hop! This review's great - I have eczema, so might try this out!

    http://caznpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this brand before but this looks so lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like it would be perfect for my skin at the minute! It goes really dry with weather change, and for some reason started going blotchy! Also, it is sensitive.
    I will definitely be looking out for this in boots next time I'm in!

    I found you through BBU Blog hop :)
    natalieroseanne.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. NEW FOLLOWER ALERT ! Hi I come here from bloggersunit blog hop! Love your page and is a new follower! It'll be great if you can check out my and follow me too. Thanks!

    Mimika's Little Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...