Sunday 1 April 2012

These are a few of my Favourite things - March 2012

It's the end of my 1st month blogging so I've decided to have a closer look at a few of my favourite products this month.

Fistly Garnier Ultra Softening Lotion - Shea Butter, a friend at work has been telling me about this body lotion and how soft it made her skin. So when it was on a special offer in Boots I decided to give it a go, each different scent depends on your skin type, it comes in aloe vera for normal skin, mango oil for dry skin, honey for sensitive skin and cocoa butter for dry and rough skin.

I went for Shea Butter (Dry to Extra Dry Skin). When applying the cream it didn't leave my skin tacky, it was very thin and extremely light. It smelt delicious and really did absorb instantly into my skin. I've been using this for about 5-6 days now and already I've noticed a difference, especially my elbows.

MAC Politley Pink is a slightly frosty shimmery pale pink which leans more to a cool-tone. I love this colour as I'm very pale and this lipstick is not too bright to wear as an everyday lipstick.

MAC All That Glitters Eyeshadow has got to be one of my favourite MAC eyeshadow, it is a gorgeous pinky colour with a beautiful golden undertone. It makes a great colour to go with everything.

Lastly N-Spa Brightening Day Cream with SPF15 & Nourishing Eye & Lip Treatment. N-Spa has launched a series of skincare spa-inspired products with high street price tags. With prices starting at £3.00, I had to give them ago. Brightening Day Cream is packed full of anti-ageing Vitamin E, the lightweight liquid sinks in and smoothes in seconds, while the SPF promises to shield skin from the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...