Thursday 12 April 2012

Latest Nail Art

I love trying out new designs on my nails, not all of them work but these are a few of my latest designs;

Bows & Dots - This design I saw on another blog called Makeup Savvy, I have used Miss Sporty Clubbing Colour - Gold & Models Own WAH Nail Art Pen. I have painted two coats of Gold, once this dried I used the Nail Art Pen to draw on the bow and dots.

Strips - I have used Miss Sporty Clubbing Colour - Gold, Barry M - 47 Black & OPI - Sparkle-Icious. Again I have painted two coats of Gold, then using the Black nail varnish I have painted this diagonally. Just on the tip I have then used my OPI - Sparkle-Icious.

Ladybird - I think this is so cute, I have painted two coats of Barry M - 262 Bright Red, then on the tip I have used Barry M - 47 Black. Using the Models Own WAH Nail Art Pen I drew a line down the middle and drew on the dots.

Leopard - I love this, I have used two coats of my favourite colour Models Own Nude Beige. Then I have drawn on the dots with Barry M - 279 Bright Pink and made the leopard print with Models Own WAH Nail Art Pen. This is the same as my WAH Nails Post.

Dots - Lastly this is very similar to my Minnie Mouse Nails Post, I love Barry M - 308 Berry polish, I added white dots using my nail art pen to give it a girly touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...