Monday 9 April 2012

Summer Scents For The Home

I am obsessed with scented candles and wax tarts. I forever have a few burning away at home. I want to show you a couple I have collected over the last few weeks ready for the summer.

Firstly I have picked up a few Yankee Candles & Wax Tarts, Home Sweet Home Candle is a warm cinnamony scent, that really lingers in the room. To me, it's a comforting scent and really makes me feel "at home", even though cinnamon is a winter scent the sweetness of the fruit really comes through a makes it a scent for all year round.

Pink Sands Candle is a beautiful mix of bright citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla. For some reason, every time I smell this it reminds me of these little watermelon sweets I used to eat.

I went away to Knutsford a month ago and picked up Hidden Jem Kiwi & Apricot Candle from a really cute little shop for my mum for mothers day. It smelt so beautiful and sweet that I had to buy myself one, perfect for a summer night in.

Lastly Lily-Flame Fairy Dust Candle I don’t really know how to describe it. It’s almost like fabric softener, but nicer.

Yankee Candles are available online at Yankeecandle.co.uk
Hidden Jem Kiwi & Apricot Candles are available online here.
Lily-Flame Fairy Dust Candle is available at John Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...