Friday 6 April 2012

Soap & Glory Clean on Me and The Righteous Butter

I LOVE SOAP & GLORY!! I've been using Soap & Glory for years now and cant fault any of their products. Clean on Me and The Righteous Butter are two of my favourite products, they're always on my Brithday & Christmas Lists.

Clean on Me Shower Gel is beautifully packaged. The pink logo with a retro black and white photo of a lady who clearly enjoys showers as much as I do! This is a big reason I love soap and glory, each product has a quirky name and a vintage picture.

A 500ml bottle lasts forever making it very good value, clean on me lathers up beautifully and leaves your skin so soft and clean. It smells fruity-floral but the scent doesn't last too long which is a good thing as it won't interfere with perfumes.

The Righteous Butter comes in a tub with a screw top lid, very similar to The Body Shop Butters. This packaging is very easy to use as it is easy to scoop out the desired amount of product or if I grab too much it is easy to put some back.

I love the consistency of this butter it rich and creamy yet sinks right in without a greasy feel. The smell is pleasant again fruity-floral but is a bit stronger than the Clean on Me Shower Gel.

All Soap and Glory products are available from Boots, Clean on Me Shower Gel £5.50 and The Righteous Butter £10.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...