Sunday 29 April 2012

April 2012 Glossybox

My April 2012 Glossy Box came through yesterday, It feels like ages since I got the infamous Harrods one so was quite exciting when it did come in the post.
I was very impressed with my April Glossybox, it arrived in a beige box rather than the normal pale pink. The theme for the April Glossy Box is "The Natural Box". Its nice to see another themed box. I do think these go down well and give a bit more consistency to the sampling theme.

What's In My Natural Box:

Inika Certified Organic Eyeliner - Electric Blue - This is one of my favourite products in the box and the only one I'm really looking forward to using. Electric Blue is a really pretty, bright sky blue colour. Apparently, it has a "rich and creamy consistency unparalleled in the world of natural liners." I don't know about that but it does apply really nicely and is very pigmented.
Figs & Rouge Lip Balm - Rambling Rose - I was so happy to see this in my April 2012 Glossybox, I've looked at these so many times on ASOS. It smells really nice, I do love that it is a multipurpose balm, so I can use it on my elbows and cuticles and well as my lips.
Kai Perfume Oil - Finally, was a weird little tube of Kai Perfume Oil. Most bizarre! I've never used anything like this before, but with gardenia and white exotics, this actually has quite a pleasant scent when applied to the pulse points of my wrist.
Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum - Caudalie is a brand that i have never used before but what i do know is that the blogging world has been going absolutely crazy for the Caudalie Beauty Elixir recently. This is a new launched product that is ultra concentrated and is plant based. It is a really thin serum that looks like water and is to be used before you apply your moistriser.
Ayuuri Natural Body Wash - Coconut - This smells so good, it really reminds me of the body shop coconut shower gel.

Overall I'm very happy with this months glossybox specially the eyeliner & lip balm. Next month is Glossybox’s first birthday so their next box is going to be quite special I’m sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...