Thursday 26 April 2012

NOTD - Pink Glitter

I wanted to paint my nails in something girly, so today I have gone for Models Own Pro 024 Rosewood Pink & GOSH Nail Glitter Rose Quartz. I love how these have turned out!!
I have used two coats of Models Own Pro 024 Rosewood Pink, I find the consistency is really nice, the first layer i put on is quite thin and the second layer is a bit more thick, but it dried fantastically. I do love Models Own polishes, they are so well pigmented and they glide on so smoothly.

I have then painted my ring finger, while the nail polish was still wet I dip my finger into the glitter making sure it's all covered. I then cleaned up the edges with a cotton bud dipped in some nail polish remover and voila! Pink Girly Nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...