Tuesday 24 April 2012

Original Source Vanilla Milk and Raspberry Shower Gel

I just had to do a quick review of this shower gel because, it smells so good you could eat it! It smells just like raspberry milkshake!

It comes in the normal orignal source bottle, black flip top lid on the bottom and the bold pink writing. As soon as you open the bottle you are hit with the sweet, fruity and very natural smells. I find it lathers very well and leaves me feeling clean and relaxed.

Also according to Original Source, Vanilla Milk and Raspberry shower gel should leave you feeling moisturised, whilst I haven't actually noticed any moisturising qualities after using it my skin hasn't felt dried out either. Original source only use natural ingredients in their products and it shows. They smell so natural, there's nothing false or chemical about them.

It's so good I even picked up the Handwash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...