Tuesday 23 October 2012

Soap and Glory - Peachs and Clean 4in1 Deep Cleansing Milk



It's that time of year, Boots 3for2! I couldn't help myself! I picked up Soap & Glory - Peachs and Clean 4in1 Deep Cleansing Milk.  I'm a big fan of Soap & Glory products and was surprised I hadn't come across Peaches & Clean before, so I thought I'd give it a try.


The milk is very thick, rich and concentrated. You don’t need too much to cover your entire face but it does depend on how much makeup you wear. It has a great texture and melts into a lovely light cream that almost sinks into the skin like a moisturiser. After it’s massaged into the skin and you’ve rinsed it off, it leaves the skin smooth, plump and fresh.

It smells amazing. It genuinely smells and looks like a really high quality peach yogurt and if it was presented to me in an unmarked tub, I probably would eat it. It not an overpowering scent when it’s on the skin but it does linger making you smell like fresh fruit all evening.

Soap & Glory - Peachs and Clean 4in1 Deep Cleansing Milk is available from Boots £7.00 200ml

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how have I not got this in my life! I love peach flavoured things, haha. Thanks for sharing this! x

    One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...