Monday 29 October 2012

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel


Christmas wouldn't be Christmas at LUSH without that familiar pink hue glowing on the shelves! Yes, the Fairy is back again with a makeover for her fans.

First things first, this smells AMAZING. It won't be to everyone's taste as it's extremely sweet-smelling. Lush describe it as smelling of "candyfloss and pear drops", a scent which "transports you back to days of standing in the sweet shop with your pocket money clasped in your fist, trying to decide what to buy". I have to say, this description is pretty much spot on. It smells just like candyfloss, and it certainly does remind you of a sweet shop.

This can be used in many ways too. The obvious use is as a normal shower gel, but it can also be used as a shampoo, and even as a detergent when doing your washing. I haven't ever used it as a detergent so can't comment on that use, but it does make a good shampoo, and leaves your hair smelling lovely and sweet.

Used as a shower gel, the smell lingers on your skin for a good while afterwards, which I love as I can not get enough of the smell. Although it contains glitter, the glitter doesn't stick to your skin, and doesn't stay in your hair if you use this as a shampoo either.
Overall, I really recommend this. If you have a Lush shop nearby, just go and smell this if you haven't already, I promise you won't regret it.

Snow Fairy prices are as follows: 
£3.50/100g
£6.25/250g
£10.25/500g

2 comments:

  1. I am probably the only girl out there who has never tried this! everyone says it smells amazing like you do so definitely will have to give it a try this year :)
    just found your blog hun I love it, your newest follower :)
    Zoe xxx
    Zoe Lianne BeautyLifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my Blog! It does smell amazing, it has to be my favourite shower gel at Xmas! X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...