Sunday 28 October 2012

Soap and Glory - Scrub Your Nose In It


Whenever I visit Boots I constantly find myself drawn to the Soap & Glory range. The pink, retro packaging seems to call! Last week whilst browsing the 3for2 in Boots I came across Soap and Glory 'Scrub Your Nose In It', which is a scrub and mask in one.


The scrub is really easy to use: Simply apply a pea sized dollop to a damp t-zone and massage it in using gentle, circular motions. You can then move on to the less clogged areas of the face before rinsing off with warm water.

To use as a mask: Just leave a thin layer on the skin for 3 minutes. I found that the mask is great to use once a week as it absorbs oil and leaves skin looking lovely and bright.

The scrub has a lovely peppermint scent to it which I love and I think the product will last quite a while as you only need a small amount per use. It's available from Boots for £7.40 125ml.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review!

    I definitely want to buy this now. Apparently it really works for unclogging pores on ya nose! Sorry, too much information... :P

    ~Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...