Monday 15 October 2012

Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Daily Energising Gel Scrub


I bought this scrub to see how it compares to my St. Ives - Apricot Scrub, and so far so good, it smells lovely & leaves my face looking so fresh & radiant.  It's for oily skin which prone to imperfections. It unclogs and visibly tightens pores leaving skin with a radiant glow.

This smells divine... ultra fresh and really one to wake the skin up!  It becomes a lovely foamy wash that leaves the skin feeling well refreshed. It does leave my dry skin a little bit tight though, I find that I have to apply moisturiser straight away before thinking about putting make up on. It smells beautiful.

Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Daily Energising Gel Scrub is available from Asda £3.99 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...