Sunday 21 October 2012

October 2012 Glossybox


My Glossybox landed on my wet doorstep on Wednesday and as it is based all around pampering yourself it really couldn't have came at a better time.  Truthfully I'm a little underwhelmed by this months box and don't really deem it to be all that pampering however there is one or two lovely products contained within so all is not a loss.
  • Anatomicals Don't Just Clean It Woman, Scrub It - Body Scrub - I have used this in the shower this morning and it is a lovely punchy bright grapefruit scented product that does buff the skin, leaving it smooth and beautifully scented.
  • Skinetica Anti- Blemish Treatment - I've been using this for about two days now and I have already seen a difference on my chin.  This treatment which is aimed at clearing up spots, blemishes and acne, claims to do so in 2-3 days.  It's doing the trick!
  • Yves Rocher lipstick - I didn't get a chance to review this, as soon as my mum saw it she grabbed it.  She loved the colour and said it kept her lips moisturised unlike some lipsticks which dry your lips out.
  • Olay Regenerist 3-Point Treatment Cream -   doesn't really say much on the info card about it. Olay say it is for areas prone to ageing - eyes, jawline and neck. 
  • Dr Jart Premium Beauty Balm - This Dr Jart+ BB cream provides high SPF40 protection with anti-oxidents. A slightly glossy, low coverage cream which helps fight ageing. Particularly suitable for those over 30.  I tried a little bit and I like it.  It appears quite dark when you squeeze a little out so I was expecting to be a bit oompaloompa like after applying it but I wasn't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...