Monday 22 October 2012

MUA Undressed Palette

I finally got my hands on an MUA Undressed Palette last weekend, I've been after this for months as I keep reading reviews on this and it really reminds me of Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 that I really want.




MUA Pro Undressed is the latest permanent addition the Pro palette range.  Don't worry if you can not source this in your local Superdrugs just yet as there is plenty of time to do so or you could always order via MUA's web store for only £4.00.

Much like the packaging of all the MUA Pro palettes the 12 shades of the Undressed palette are housed within a transparent and black plastic case that is sturdy and practical as you can see all of the shades inside with a quick glance.


Top Row

Bottom Row

MUA Undressed features a neutral colour scheme in a variety of both shimmer and matte based
formulated eyeshadows.  I would say that the shimmer based eyeshadows are the better formulated
shades in this palette as they have higher colour pay off and blend fairly well.

I highly recommend this palette and at £4 its the perfect price too!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...