Saturday 6 October 2012

September 2012 Glossybox


This month we have a really pretty mint green box designed by Maggie Li, with the theme of Rising Stars! 

It's just in time for London Fashion Week, Glossybox have worked hard to introduce some of the most exciting rising stars across beauty.  The first product I received was an exclusive preview of pop star Lady Gaga's controversial and extravagant fragrance 'Fame'.   I was reasonably happy with this sample as it's something that can be used a good few times. And also there's a fair amount of hype surrounding it at the moment, so great to have a sample to sniff! It also really reminds me of something else, but I can't put my finger on what? But has a somewhat floral fragrance to it. 


Rodial Skin Samples - Glamoxy Snake Serum & 5 Minute Facial is a revolutionary product which instantly reduces the appearance of frown lines and wrinkles.   I haven't actually tried either products yet, but I will probably tweet a little something once I've given it a whirl! 


Vichy Idealia Day Care Cream is a smooth and illuminating day cream that smooths skin texture and improves complexion radiance.  


Maghrabian Hair Oil – Nutrition, hydration, conditioning, softness, shine and long-term vitality! Your hair will absorb this oil quickly, instantly improving its appearance.

Finally, a good eye cream is something I'm always on the lookout for so I'm excited to try the Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream. It promises to soothe tired eyes, smooth away dark shadows and reduce the appearance of fine lines. We shall see if it lives up to those claims, I'm not expecting miracles, but on first impressions it feels really nice. It's hydrating but importantly it doesn't feel too heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...