Saturday 2 June 2012

May 2012 Glossybox

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLOSSYBOX!
This month's box is a special anniversary edition to celebrate the 1st birthday of Glossybox. To celebrate Glossybox have included a few little extras into there May box, including a mirror and balloon so you can celebrate along with them.


What's In My Box:

Lolita Lempicka - L’Eau De Blanc & Si Lolita - I'm not a big fan of perfume sample as they never get used. I stick them in my draw and that's where they stay, but perfume samples are useful as they let you smell scents that I wouldnt personally try or pick up myself. However, neither of these are to my particular tastes and smell a bit too 'old' for my liking. Having said that its a pretty pricey perfume with the 50ml of the L'Eau en Blanc costing £49.00.

Let's Go Lashes - I love lashes! So I was very happy to find a pair in May's Glossybox. These lashes are by Lets Go, I have never heard of or seen them before although they are part of the Nouveau beauty group. The lashes I received were the Lets Go Heartbreaker Lashes, I haven't used them yet but I will let you know how I get on.

Uniqone All In One Hair Treatment - I really need something like this at the moment as I was allergic to my last hair treatment. According to the bottle this one product does all of the following; repair for dry & damaged hair, shine & frizz control, heat protection, silkiness & smoothness, hair colour protection with UVA & UVB filters, easier brushing and ironing, incredible detangling, long-lasting hairstyle, split ends prevention, adds body. Who wouldn't be super excited to try a product that claims to do all that?!

I gave it a try last night and my hair feels so much smoother and controllable. I'll definitely be buy the full size bottle from CheapSmells.com for £11.99.

Weleda Face Cream - I don't really like getting face creams in my box as I have really sensitive skin and can't really use them.

Noble Isle Summer Rising Shower Gel - Even though I'm getting bored of receiving a shower gel in my glossybox each month, Noble Isle Summer Rising captures the fragrance of a British summer and I really do think it smells great.

Although I'm happy with my May 2012 glossybox and the extras I have received. It's not been my favourite box and I am getting a bit bored of receiving a shower gel every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...