Saturday 23 June 2012

June 2012 Glossybox

I love June's Glossybox!! It's come around sooo quick!! This months theme is 'Sexy Summer' and I think this one of the best boxes; I think I will use every product and I'm really excited to give things a try!


What's In My Box;

Caudalie Eaux Fraiches Perfume - This is a lovely scent, also the packaging is really cute it makes it super easy to carry around in my bag and casually spritz throughout the day.  This particular fragrance is really fresh and I would like to try out the rest of them in store.


Vichy Dermablend Concealer Starter Kit - I haven't had a chance to try this yet but I've read good things. My under eye circles are horrendous and I'm hoping this does the trick, if so I may have to purchase the full size from Garden.co.uk £19.00.


BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer - This is a lovely, soft powder bronze and leaves me with a beautiful, yet natural glow on my cheeks. I had a eyeshadow in a previous glossybox which I adore so I was very happy to receive a new product from their range.


HD Brows Precision Tweezers - The tweezers must be the best product I have received in my glossybox, I was soooo happy to see them. I've had HD eyebrows done twice now and was really thinking about buying the tweezers and palate. These have a really precise tip so I think these are going to be perfect for grabbing even the smallest of stray eyebrow hairs. I'm really looking forward to trying these out and I have high hopes for them considering they retail for £19.95


Glossybox Exclusive Pro Beauty Brush - I like this brush, it has the little glossybox logo, just like the compact mirror in last months box. The hairs aren't as soft as I was expecting, it does feel a little scratchy. It has quite a nice shape to it though which will be nice for bronzer or a light blush application.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...