Saturday 2 June 2012

Nails Inc - Baker Street

As it's Jubilee Weekend I decided to become patriotic and paint my nails with Nails Inc Baker Street. I love this colour! Baker Street is a bright, cobalt blue which I think is perfect for Summer and it is a trend shade. It is such a striking colour, and unlike anything I owned previously. I’m guessing the reason it’s considered a ‘trend shade’ is because it’s reportedly the polish Beyonce was wearing on her first trip out after giving birth. I've also spotted a few of the TOWIE girls wearing it too and I can see why. It's gorgeous!

The polish is really bold and bright from the first coat. It is a little streaky with just one, but with two coats it is lovely and opaque and glossy.
This polish is gorgeous and perfect for Summer! I love it! Nails Inc - Baker Street is available at Nails Inc Online £11.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...