Sunday 27 May 2012

Lush Ultrabland Cleaners

I really like Lush products they are handmade, natural, and not tested on animals.  They're also pretty afforable too, which is also a plus, especially for someone who's just brought a flat!

Lush Ultrabland is a really gentle cleanser made with almond oil, honey, beeswax, and rose. This cleaner feels oily at first to the touch, but does not make your skin oily at all.    It's a great make-up remover too.   To apply, take a small amount of the product in your hands, rub your hands together a bit to spread it out, and then apply it to your face. To remove it, you simply spray Lush Tea Tree Water onto a cotton wool pad on and wipe your face until it is removed.

I have been using both products for a little over a week now and I have noticed a major improvement in my skin.  My skin is less oily and I haven't had any new spots.  I would definitely recommend either of these products for people with combination skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...