Saturday 26 May 2012

Lush Tea Tree Water

I popped into Lush last week as my skin was going through a bad patch and wanted to find something natural to fix it. I spoke to sales women, she gave me some advise and I came out with three products Ultrabland, Full of Grace & Tea Tree Water.

I love this product, I'm so glad I picked this up! I've used this for a week now and I'm very impressed with the results. It does an excellent job of absorbing oil and removing makeup deep in the pores. It smells very fresh and it comes in a nice big bottle which I hope last a long time. Still not sure why it comes in a spray bottle since I hardly ever spray directly on my face, but whatever it works. It seems to be helping with skin so this is a keeper.

Lush Tea Tree Water is available from LUSH stores Nationwide starting at £3.75 for 100g.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...