Saturday 5 May 2012

MAC Lipstick - Blankety

Blankety is a beautiful nude, pale pinky lipstick. It glides on effortlessly and is creamy. I have been eyeing this lipstick for about 2 months now and have been debating whether to get it or not. So when my boyfriend offered, I couldn't resist.

Mac Blankety is an amplified formula, so it is very pigmented and stays on your lips for ages. I find this a little more glossy than the rest of the lipstick I have in this formula, but I am not complaining as this doesn't dry my lips out at all. This is a great nude for me as I find lipsticks like Hue or Creme De Nude really hard to wear and this is just so easy as its the little bit darker.

MAC Blankety is available at MAC Online £13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...