Monday 7 May 2012

Lush Vanilla Fountain

I'm a huge Vanilla fan, so when I was having a little haul in Lush I couldn't resist picking up a Vanilla Fountain Bath Bomb.

Vanilla Fountain looks and smells like a dessert. It's unmistakable because it's the only bath bomb with a stick of vanilla sticking out of it. As you could probably tell by its name, it smells like vanilla, but it also has a hidden kick of jasmine and gardenia.

When Vanilla Fountain is placed in the bath, it dissolves really quickly and turns the water a bright yellow. When I got out of the bath I smelt great and could really smell the Vanilla on my skin, I wouldn't think twice about buying this again!

Vanilla Fountain is available from Lush £3.15 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...