Thursday 10 May 2012

Thierry Mugler - Alien Aqua Chic Perfume

Thierry Mugler has added two new fragrances to his Angel and Alien collections.

Angel Aqua Chic and Alien Aqua Chic both came out in March and have been inspired by water and its dewy freshness. Angel Aqua Chic, which is in the a light-blue star bottle, is made of cornflower water, pink pepper, lemon, patchouli, and vanilla. Alien Aqua Chic, is in the pink gem-like bottle, is infused with ginger water, verbena, freesia, and woody amber perfume notes.

I picked up a bottle of Alien Aqua Chic last weekend, I love this perfume so much! I thought I was going to be disappointed as I am not a big fan of Angel but I was wrong. It has a very feminen smell to it and with one spray you stay smelling beautiful all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...