I got the basics which included:
- Gelish pH Bond – to be used prior to application by prepping the nail as a dehydrating step.
- Gelish Foundation Base Gel – base coat.
- Gelish Soak-off Top It Off Sealer Gel – top coat.
- Gelish Structure Clear Gel – a clear gel that can be used on its own or to help strengthen thin, weak nails.
- Gelish Gel Cleanser – removes any sticky residue from the gel after you have cured them.
- Along with 4 Gelish Soak-off Gel Nail Polishes:
Good Gossip (Glittery Red)
Cocktail Party Drama (Plum)
Make a Difference (Hot Pink)