Autumn/Winter is my favourite time of the year, it's time to put away the sandals and pastel pinks and put on your boots! Here's a few tips to get you ready for the season:
1. Red Lips - There has been no escaping the red lip beauty trend in 2012, but for autumn/winter the classic look adopts a bolder, brighter finish.
2. Natural Beauty - Stripping back layers of foundation, concealer and blusher, raw beauty is the most challenging beauty concept for autumn/winter.
3. Dark Eyeliner - It's all about experimenting with eye liner this season. While the size and shape of the line varied, two things remained the same; the colour was always black and the finish was clean cut and minimalist.
4. Strong Brows - Well-groomed eyebrows are still very much en vogue this season.
5. Matching Lips & Cheeks - While subtle pink blush defined and contoured cheekbones, the same tone was dabbed onto lips to create a delicate feminine look.
6. Metallic Makeup - Green & Purple shades perfect to Layer and blend the product to achieve an effortless smoky eye.