Monday 12 March 2012

March 2012 Glossybox - Harrods Edition

Harrods has joined forces with online beauty company Glossybox to create a limited edition beauty box in March containing a handpicked selection of luxury sample sizes.

A lot of suspense and excitement was created over the March 'Mystery Box', and when it was announced that Glossybox had collaborated with high-end department store, Harrods, I couldn't wait for my Glossybox to arrive.


I was very impressed with March Glossybox, it arrived in a white box rather than the normal pale pink. Some reviews I've read have been disappointed with the March Glossybox but I have been very pleased (so is my boyfriend who has already stolen my Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Moisture Bath & Shower Gel).

What's In My Box:
* Narciso Rodriguez. For Her Eau De Parfum - I love this scent! With notes of Honey Flower, Orange Blossom & Amberlyn and Vanilla, this perfume has a lovely, feminine scent. For her is Narciso Rodriguez's first fragrance, I would love the full bottle.
* Molton Brown - Heavenly Gingerlily Moisture Bath & Shower Gel - I'm a big fan of Molton Brown so I was very pleased to see it in this months Glossybox. It has a lovely, relaxing scent and feels very luxurious. Great travel size for the Gym or a weekend away.
*YSL-ForeverYouth Liberator Serum - A powerful serum enriched with 3 glycans to help increase youthful activity in skin cells.
*Burberry Beauty - Lip Mist Copper No 202 - With a balmy, lip-loving formula, Lip Mist offers sheer colour with an irresistible gloss shine. I love this colour as it is neutral, (a colour I would wear to work), it is well packaged and doesn't dry my lips out.
*Clarins - Extra Firming Body Cream - A formula rich in regenerating and firming plant extract which immediately helps to lift and tone, for firmer skin and younger looking body. I found it to leave my skin moisturised without being greasy but wasn't too sure about the scent.

Overall very pleased! Glossybox is available here £10.00 per month plus p&p.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...