Thursday 22 March 2012

Steamcream


Steamcream is a handmade multi-purpose moisturizer that comes in cute aluminium tins. The all-natural ingredients list includes oatmeal infusion to soothe, orange flower water to improve elasticity, almond oil to condition, lavender oil to calm redness and heal, cocoa butter to soften and organic jojoba oil to create an easily-absorbed cream.

I've had a pot of Steamcream since December and I absolutely love it! To start with it comes in a variety of different aluminium tins, which took me a while to choose a design. I use Steamcream as a daily moisturiser, it's light and absorbs into my skin very quickly. Best of all it smells lovely, it has a hint of lavender which is great to put on just before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...