Wednesday 21 March 2012

What is BB Cream?

I know this post is a bit delayed but I brought Garnier BB Miracle Skin Perfecter a few weeks ago and haven't had the time to review this yet. I know the BB Cream phase is sweeping the nation so I thought I would buy some!


For a start, what is BB Cream? .....
BB Stands for Blemish Balm. Automatically I start to think it would be a spot cream but apparently it's so much more than that. It's a primer, completion smoother, concealer, moisturiser & UV Protector.

I brought Garnier BB Miracle Skin Perfecter - Medium in Boots £9.99. The selling points were;
• Even Tones & Boosts Glow
• Blurs Imperfections
• Smoothes Fine Lines
• 24hr Hydration
• SPF15 UV Protection

Looking at a few of the points - Even Tones and Boosts Glow, I would say it does but makes my skin very greasy and by the end of the day I felt like I had no makeup on.

Blurs Imperfections & Smoothes Fine Lines - I would say it only works because of the tinted moisturiser and no other reason.

Overall I didn't really get on with Garnier BB Miracle Skin Perfecter. I found it very greasy and felt like it was taking off my makeup. Maybe it just didn't suit my skin type but I would defiantly try another BB Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...