Sunday 25 March 2012

Spring Nails

Spring is finally here!

This season it's all about pastels, I have chosen five colours that I love and think will be great for SS12.
Urban Outfitters-Blue This shade is a Sky Blue/Lilac, it's a very bold colour and each time I wear this I get compliments galore.

Rimmel Lasting Finish-045 Misty Jade Misty Jade is a pale green, this is a really lovely colour but you need about 3 coats before you have full coverage.

Barry M-318 Peach Melba Peach Melba is a peachy pink, like Rimmel Lasting Finish-045 Misty Jade it takes 3 coats before you have full coverage. Peach Melba will look great with a tan.

Barry M-308 Berry This is one of my favourite shades, it is a bright Lilac. When i'm wearing this, it reminds me of chocolate smarties.

Barry M-279 Bright Pink Every girl should own a baby pink shade, it is the perfect colour for Spring/Summer.

(Left to Right: Urban Outfitters-Blue, Rimmel Lasting Finish-045 Misty Jade, Barry M-318 Peach Melba, Barry M-308 Berry & Barry M-279 Bright Pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...