Sunday 4 March 2012

WAH Nails

Last summer I went to get my nails done at WAH Nails in Topshop, Oxford Street. My nails looked beautiful but was so expensive that I decided to give it a go myself. Since then I've had so many compliments I thought I would share it with everyone.


To create the leopard print design I used the below;

Rimmel Lasting Finish - 270 Hot Shot
Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours - Electric Blue
Barry M - 308 Berry
Models Own WAH Nail - Black Nail Art Pen


1. Paint 2 coats of your chosen nail colour, in this case I have used Rimmel Lasting Finish - 270 Hot Shot. I love this colour as it always makes the design stand out.

2. Now using two different nail colours paint 2-3 dots of each colour over your painted nails, as shown below. I have used Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours - Electric Blue and Barry M - 308 Berry.


3. Wait for the nails to dry. Once they are, using the Models Own WAH Nail Art Pen start to draw around the dots. This will start to make the leopard print design, it might take some practice.


Models Own WAH Nail Art Pen can be found here. Let me know how you get on, send me a picture.

1 comment:

  1. Well Done Katie, very proud of your 1st blog, Love You! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...