Saturday 5 January 2013

MAC Lipstick - Pink Nouveau

I was soooo excited when I opened MAC Pink Nouveau on Christmas Day, I've been wanting this for ages.  Pink Nouveau is described by Mac Cosmetics as “Bright Pink” shade.  I would describe it as cool-toned pink lipstick or Barbie pink.
Pink Nouveau has satin formulation, giving a medium to full coverage on your lips. This shade has been made MAC famous, and you may have seen this on many celebs before like Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj.
Overall I love this colour, I am very fair and didn't think this was going to suit my skin tone as it was a cool-toned pink but it looked great! Somehow made my skin look warmer. 

MAC Lipstick - Pink Nouveau is available online and in-store at £14.00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...