Tuesday 1 January 2013

Flowerbomb - Viktor & Rolf


Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf perfume has been around for years (2004) but I've had never heard of it or smelt it but when I was browseing in Boots over Christmas I stopped and had a whiff.  OMG it is amazing, it has to be one of my favourites. It went straight onto my Christmas List.  

My lovely Mum & Dad bought me a bottle of it, and I couldn't wait until Christmas to open it.  Part of me wants to save it, so I own it for ages, but I can't help but wear it every day. Each morning I go over to my perfumes and this is always the one my hands go straight for.  

If you haven’t tried Flowerbomb before it’s an addictively sweet floral fragrance. It’s not your traditional ‘floral’ scent. With notes of Tea, Jasmine, Bergamont, Patchouli, Freesia, Orchid and Centiflora Rose, it’s a relative bouquet of sweet, floral loveliness

If you like girly, sweet perfumes, this is definitely for you!

Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf  is available from Boots starting at £48.00 for 30ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...