Wednesday 14 March 2012

LUSH - Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter


I love LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter, I read about this on another beauty blog back in November and put this straight on my Christmas list.
 

I can get very dry and rough cuticles as I'm always changing my nail varnish, LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter is perfect for me! The cuticle butter smells extermely lemonly and the skin around my nails feels and looks instantly moisturised.


It costs £5.95 and for that you get 50g, although having now tried it for a few months, I can see it's going to last me a very long time as you only need a teeny amount because it's very rich.

I'm really impressed with this product and will definitely buy it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...