Monday 12 March 2012

Nicki Minaj - MAC Viva Glam Lipstick

I was so excited when a little black box appeared on my doorstep, I knew it could be only one thing.....MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick.

Nicki Mainaj & Ricky Martin are the new faces of 2012 Viva Glam releasing Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick & Viva Glam Ricky Lip Conditioner. The full price from the sale of these products goes toward helping women, men and kids affected by HIV and Aids.



MAC Viva Glam Nicki is described as a bright yellow pink, though in the tube it looks more coral to me. The formula of this is statin and has great coverage. It last for about 2-3 hours per application but my lips are dry so highlights dry patches so I make sure I wear lip balm.



I don't usually suit coral makeup as I'm so pale, but there's something about this lipstick. The pink tones make it wearable on me and I love it! It's so different to anything else in my makeup bag and it even makes me feel great when I'm wearing it!

Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick & Viva Glam Ricky Lip Conditioner is available from MAC Online £13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...