Sunday 18 March 2012

Vanilla Crème Brûlée Body Cream - N Spa

Vanilla Crème Brûlée - N Spa smells so good you could eat it! The Vanilla Crème Brûlée range comes in three different products Vanilla Crème Brûlée Bath & Shower Gel, Vanilla Crème Brûlée Body Scrub and last but not least Vanilla Crème Brûlée Body Cream.

I was shopping in Asda a few weeks ago and came across N-Spa range of products, after taking ages smelling each scent I decided on Vanilla Crème Brûlée. The scent reminds me of vanilla ice cream. One of the first things i liked about N Spa was the quirky tag line;

"If," said the wise man, "the sea was vanilla, might the owl and the pussycat have changed their minds and sat instead on caramel coated sands with waves topped with cream... life would be simple, rich and fulfilled. Shall we go there one day?"

When I opened the Vanilla Crème Brûlée Body Cream I just wanted to eat it, it had the most gorgeous aroma. When applying the body cream it was cool, light and absorbed easily. The scent was very strong to start with (I didn't mind this as it smells so good) although within a couple of hours the fragrance somewhat disappears the lovely soft feeling on my skin stays around for the whole day. I like how moisturised my skin feels without being tacky or a greasy feeling like some creams can do.

And the best bit about this is it only costs £3.00 from Asda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...