Wednesday 8 August 2012

Marc Jacobs - Dot Perfume


I was walking through House of Fraser last week and couldn't help going past the perfume section and smelling the new Marc Jacobs Perfume - Dot. It smelt so good I had to buy it! It features notes of red berries, dragon fruit, honeysuckle, jasmine, coconut water, orange blossom, vanilla, driftwood, and musk.

Dot's bottle is meant to be reminiscent of a ladybird with butterflies landing on it. "A dot is timeless and a pattern I always love, and round shapes are always beautiful. I liked the idea of these hybrid butterfly-ladybugs, which suggest a sort of free spirit and femininity and playfulness. And, of course, ladybugs mean good luck," he said.

I feel like this could equally be a daytime or night time scent; strong but not overpowering. I especially like that it really lasts, but also it still smells great by the end of the day.

1 comment:

  1. レイバン サングラスを、しかも彼女うからもらったヤツをなくしてしまい、すごく悔しい自分がいる。そのレイバン RB2140は、2ヶ月前25歳誕生日にプレゼントされたもので、使ったのが今日で3回目なのに。同じヤツと、彼女の好きなレイバン RB3025を買って、彼女のところへ誤りに行こう。

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...